Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III T2.0
Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III Prime Lenses are specifically designed for digital cinematography and video cameras. Substantial investment from the Schneider-Kreuznach Group led to the introduction of this highly acclaimed range of lenses. They are characterised by their fast T stop, robust and reliable construction, telecentric optical design, virtually no breathing and pleasing bokeh effect. They also have that certain “look” to them that is so cherished by many.
Opinion: The Schneider Cine-Xenar III Primes bear comparison to Arri / Zeiss Ultra Primes or Cooke S4s. They have a similar build, size, weight, and image quality – but they are less than half the price!
The Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III Prime Lens range includes focal lengths of 18, 25, 35, 50, 75 and 95 mm.
All lenses have the same dimensions, with the focus and iris gears in the same position. Changing lenses has therefore never been easier: your lens controls do not need to be adjusted. The lenses do not change volume during focusing either.
We very much welcome your expression of interest in Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III Prime Lenses. Demonstrations are arranged by appointment only. Please telephone 020 8995 4664 to arrange a demonstration either on your premises or in our showroom.
* PL or Canon EF mount available;
* Supplied with scale in Feet. Scale in Meters supplied on request;
* 31.5mm image circle for coverage of 2K/4K/5K Cinema;
* Telecentric optical design for better performance – allowing for accurate, repeatable focus marks with a smooth consistent rotation. Every lens has 270° of rotation.
* Ultra Close Focus (UCF) down to 25 cm/11″ measured from sensor plane;
* Virtually no breathing;
* Flare suppression through internal light traps and;
* Schneider-Kreuznach High Performance coating;
* Easily interchangeable calibrated focus scales (feet/meter);
* 100mm x 0.75 filter thread; 104mm outside diameter;
* Low distortion;
* Iris with up to 18 blades for an exceptional bokeh effect;
* Protective lens coating against dust and humidity;
* All focus and iris gears are in the same position.