The rugged TASCAM DR-100 offers high-end recording features to musicians and engineers who demand more from their portable recorder. It features four built-in microphones, two cardioid and two omnidirectional, with analog limiting and filtering for great-sounding recordings. A pair of XLR microphone inputs with phantom power welcomes pro-grade condenser microphones, and line in and out connectors are also provided.
The DR-100 includes a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, but can also be powered by AA batteries or an optional AC adapter. A built-in speaker allows for instant playback, and the metal enclosure includes a tripod mounting hole for recording flexibility. A wireless remote control is also included for remotely starting the recording, as well as a windscreen and carrying case.
- Four microphones – Stereo Cardioid and Omni Condenser Mics
- 44.1k to 96k sampling rates for WAV file recording
- MP3 and WAV file Recording and Playback
- XLR Mic Inputs with Phantom Power
- High-performance microphone preamp with 60dB of gain
- Premium AKM Audio4Pro™ A/D converters with over 100dB signal to noise ratio
- 3.5mm Line Inputs and Outputs
- Low Cut Filter, Analog Limiter and Auto Gain Control
- Built-in Speaker
- Integrated microphone stand mount
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery or AA Batteries
- Optional PS-P520 AC power adapter
- Dimensions: 3.2″ W x 1.4″ H x 6″ D (80.5mm x 35mm x 151mm)