The Chrosziel Matte Box 602 with A Flexible Shaft and 4 Filter Holders is a four stage matte box with a set of accessories designed for film and digital cinema production. The matte box features a height adjustable, swing-away mounting bracket for 15mm or 19mm rod support systems, a top mounted French flag and two adjustable side flags. It accepts connecting diameters of 165mm. An intermediate ring for 142.5mm connecting diameters, a flexible shaft and 4 filter holders are also part of the set.
The four filter holders are for 6.6×6.6″ filters. The 1st filter stage is not detachable and carries the quick-lock; the second compartment of the set holds 3 filters in 2 stages; both stages rotate. The 2nd and the 3rd filter can be precisely positioned by a toothed gear. The 3rd and the 4th filter are located in one stage and can be moved against each other and rotated together.
- Key Features
- Includes four 6.6×6.6″ filter holders and flexible shaft
- Four highly configurable, rotating filter stages
- Height adjustable swing-away bracket
- French flag and two adjustable side flags
- Accepts 165mm connecting diameters
- Intermediate ring for 142.5mm diameters
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
Interface Swing-away bracket for 15mm or 19mm rods
Accepts 165mm connecting diameters
142.5mm diameters with adapter
Height Adjustment +/- 5mm Total Filter Stages 4 Rotating Filter Stages 3 Geared Filter Stages 2 Filter Sizes 6.6 x 6.6″ Max Wide Angle Focal Length 6mm on Super 16mm format
10mm on Super 35mm format